The results are in…

You’ve been asking more questions, chatting more chats, and most importantly casting more votes!

And now it’s time for the second eviction from the Aluminium zone, it was a really close one. The next scientist to leave will be…

Laura Dixon

You and your chicken will be sorely missed! We hope that you had fun, you were absolutely fantastic.

Remember everyone, there are more evictions every day for the rest of the week, with the winner announced on Friday. Keep voting for your favourite scientist!

Who will survive to claim the prize? YOU decide!

Posted on June 23, 2010 by ModShane in News. 4 Comments.

4 Responses to The results are in…

1. Moderator - Nic says:

Boo! Sorry to see you go, I’m sure that the students are too. Good luck with your Phd

2. nathaliepettorelli says:

Hey Laura,

I really thought I’d go before you…It was really nice meeting you, and let me know when you are in London – I’d love to meet and share a drink!

3. paulasalgado says:

Hi Laura

Sorry to see you go… hope we meet up sometime when you come to London. Stay in touch via our FB group, pls!

Best of luck with your work! 😉

4. Moderator - Ruth says:

Thanks for taking part Laura! It was great to have you in the event and I enjoyed the live chats very much! All the best for the future.:) xxx