Leaving Aluminium today will be…

It’s really hotting up now, and the scientists are really under pressure!

The votes have been counted, and the next scientist to get evicted in this zone is…

Nathalie Pettorelli

You will be sadly missed, your work in Conservation sounds amazing. It is a shame that you won’t have the prize money to visit schools!

This leaves only Paula and Katy to fight it out for the prize tomorrow.

Who will be the victor? Only the students can decide! Remember that you can comment on the evictions at the bottom of the news post, what do you think?

Keep voting. And may the best scientist win.

Posted on June 24, 2010 by ModShane in News. 4 Comments.

4 Responses to Leaving Aluminium today will be…

1. Moderator - Nic says:

I’m disappointed, your work sounded really cool. I think you should definitely visit schools, I wish someone had when I was at school!

2. paulasalgado says:

Sorry to see you go, Nathalie.

I really though I’d be done going today… Hope to meet you sometime – we’re both in London, so it should be easy! 😉

Good luck with your work!

3. nathaliepettorelli says:

You are all very cute – thanks for the lovely message! Don’t worry about visiting schools – if something pops up, I will do it if I can. Alternatively I do some work with our education centre here at ZSL, and I get to chat to schools all year round 🙂
    Thanks for the lovely experience, thanks for the really cool questions, and thanks for giving me the opportunity to participate! And good luck to the finalists 😉

4. paulasalgado says:

Thanks, Nathalie! Would love to come down to ZSL 😉